If you are an outstanding recent PhD graduate (or about to complete your PhD) with demonstrable world class outcomes, interested in undertaking leading research (thesis or project based) in the fields researched by non/fictionLab, then this might be for you. If interested, please:
- read the requirements and outline of the Vice-Chancellor’s Postdoctoral Fellowships
- and note that your application must be submitted by September 4
[If you meet these criteria but this deadline is of concern please get in touch. These are annual.]
RMIT University is now inviting applications from emerging researchers who have the potential to become high performing researchers. Applications close: 4 September 2016.
These 3 year Fellowships are aimed at recent PhD graduates with up to 5 years’ experience post award of PhD (relative to opportunity) or those who will shortly satisfy the requirements for the award of PhD.
Fellowship recipients will be located in Schools and undertaking research which is aligned with at least one of RMIT’s 8 Enabling Capability Platforms.
The Research and Innovation Portfolio will fund 100% of salary and on-costs (up to Academic level B/2) for a period of three years, plus a research support allowance of $10,000 per annum for the three years.
The School will support the Fellow with:
- a research only position, embedded in a high performing research team for at least the duration of their VC Postdoctoral Fellowship
- any relocation and visa costs
- workplanning which includes mentoring and research training and development planning
- full support for the appointee as per any academic staff member, including but not limited to, space and infrastructure sufficient for the position
If you have any questions or queries regarding the Postdoctoral Fellowship Scheme, or the VC Outstanding Researcher Scheme more generally, please visit the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.